In She Said, She Said #147, Genia and Andrea discuss:
1. Do you believe in ghosts?
2. Do you really need to get along with your partner’s friends to have a successful relationship?
3. The woman who’s been sexting with a married man and now needs advice about how to get rid of him
Listen to: Relationship Disaster? Her Friends Don’t Like You
In She Said, She Said #146, Genia and Andrea discuss their upcoming high school reunions. Do you plan to attend your 20th high school reunion? Are you too embarrassed to attend? Are you attending your reunion just to show off your success?
Listen to: Planning to Skip Your 20th High School Reunion?
In She Said, She Said #145, Genia and Andrea discuss:
1. Same-sex marriage rights in the UK
2. Are the British more open-minded than the French?
3. 12 states predicted to pass same-sex marriage rights by the end of 2014
Listen to: 12 States That Will Pass Same-Sex Marriage Rights by 2014
Discussing the George Zimmerman verdict. Were you surprised by the verdict? SistersTalk Radio host, Genia, says she wasn’t surprised at all.
Listen to: Did the George Zimmerman Verdict Surprise You?
Adam Boyer discusses ScreenPhase.com – a website that takes crowdfunding for filmmakers to a whole new level.
Listen to: Crowdfunding Just Got Better for Filmmakers